Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, the fundamental part of any online marketing stratgey. Through a series of and enhancement and measures, information on your website will become more accessible and will have better exposure, as a result increased web traffic.
Many Business Websites Still Cannot Be Found Using The Company Name As Keyword
Have you ever come into a situation where you are trying to Google or Yahoo a company you know by name trying to locate a product from a specific company but nothing comes up? You may find it frustrating, however many could find it unacceptable or even become angry at the brand or company.
What's worse? Your competitor's name may come up in the search results! Your potential lead immediately turns to other brand or services instead of continuously frustrating him/herself looking for a simple service hotline. You just lost a potential business.
People search for all sorts of things on the Internet, from the specification of the latest MacBook to the menu of a local pizza shop. They expect answers, they expect it fast and easy, and they take it for granted because there are simply too many alternatives (competitors) available with a simple search.
How Search Engine Optimized May Contribute To Your Business
Search Engine Optimization technically is to rank your business website higher among the search engine search results for a specific sets of keywords. However the actual benefit is way more than just the improvement on ranking:
- Long Lasting Traffic - Unlike other online advertisement that will display very limited and fix AD only when you pay, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can generate a long lasting, steady traffic throughout the years after the SEO project. More importantly, these traffic is free!
- Flexible Advertisement - Even though there are only 2 lines of highlights in each search result from all major search engines, however you have to ability to craft the result the way that's best to get your customers' attention
- Cheap compare to conventional online marketing method - As the clicks increase, conventional online ADs charges you proportionally to the increase of the traffic. More clicks, more AD spending. The traffic acquired through SEO is FREE.
- Improve brand recognition - Content and search results are crafted so that your brand/company will appear repetitively in search engine when people searching for a set of related keywords. Internet users will eventually become familiar with your brand/company, and will relate your brand/company with the category of keywords they are searching for.
- Become Authority - Given the brand recognition improvement, your brand will become authoritative in that category, hence has significantly built the trust with your customers.
- As a Result - Leads and Sales
Here at SourceSquare we pride ourselves in being able to truly contribute to our clients business growth with our Google qualified SEO capabilities. We do that through developing a consistent site structure, accurate sitemap, extensive keyword research for the best keyword phrase, and optimize the content on their sites. We can help you to drive the right traffic to your site.
Talk to our Project Consultant if you have questions about SEO services or if you want to get started on your website SEO today!